United rollin' since 1999
Blackriver has shaped the fingerboard scene since day one. What started as a small company for wooden fingerboard ramps is now the most important platform for fingerboarding worldwide. In 2009, we celebrated our first decade of commitment to fingerboarding.
We understand that a healthy community is the base for a long term culture of fingerboarding. Our mission is to develop and provide the most innovative equimpent as well as offering a strong support to the scene with a broad range of events, media output and sponsorships.
The comprehension of fingerboarding as a parallel form of skateboarding is the leading idea behind all our efforts. Thus we also produce our own skateboards and build skateparks, paying tribute to our roots in skateboarding.
Blackriver has helped to turn a seemingly simple toy into an exciting culture.
People immediately sense, Blackriver is not just selling products but also provides a large portion of culture and lifestyle! The pictograms and statements point to the most important characteristics and corporate ideals
» Community Payback
This point of order is pure philosophy! Blackriver supports more than 100 events per year with contest prizes and organizational help! Blackriver also boosts a lot of skilled riders and new talents. Blackriver ensures energy and a steady developement in fingerboarding and keeps things moving.
In our eyes fingerboarding is a matter of the heart!
» Hand-made in Germany
In order to always guarantee the highest quality possible more than 95% of all products in our range of goods are manufactured in Germany. Among the remaining 5% you will find high-quality distributional products like Shen benches from Spain, Flatface from the U.S., Propaganda hardware from the Czech Republic, etc. Experienced fingerboarders are always involved in the production of our goods.
» Visionary pioneers
When it comes to professional fingerboarding Blackriver has been the no. 1 company for over 10 years now. Numerous team riders as well as the owner of the company himself has to be seen as pioneers of fingerboarding. They have contributed to the sport by creating a cultural foundation, filling fingerboarding with life, and constantly bringing up new ideas. Blackriver and fingerboarding have inseperably grown together! We are the original - spreading professional fingerboarding all over the world with our own unique pirate style.
» 100% Skateboarding
True authenticity must always be lived! Fingerboarding and skateboarding belong together - they complement each other! This said, people laughing at fingerboarding haven't understood skateboarding at all and people who don't understand these two passions have not lived any of the two activities for real. The dimensions are different - the core is the same!!